Remediation & Incident Response
B & A Remediation & Incident Response
The threat of cybercrime is the new reality for enterprises worldwide in which no company is secure and safe. It is not a matter of if you will be targeted, it is a matter of when. Unfortunately most corporations and organizations are not proactive in their approach to information security; until they have been breached.
Baretzky & Associates takes on the most complex of environments and supports four phases of security incident response activity:
- Scoping -Detection & analysis
- Incident Response -Containment, evidence collection, eradication or remediation
- Recovery-Support in return to normal operations
- Post-Incident Review-Including controls reviews, actions for improvement
Baretzky & Associates Security Incident Response and Remediation Services are modeled after NIST SP800-61r2 and ISO 27035. Service differentiation include:
- We respond with a customized response team. We work within customer tools and processes, offering state of the art networking and forensic tools only when needed. Our flexibility provides faster, more effective incident response.
- We are on site offering a high-touch cyber incident response plan. On site presence is critical to managing a security incident, interacting with management and ensuring the best outcome for our customers.
- We do not abandon the customer once the incident is closed. When a complex incident occurs, Baretzky & Associates follows through on recommendations that are made and supports our customers through the entire cycle of remediation as required.
Examples of the security support offered include:
- Isolated the network from external threats
- Managed and monitored the customer’s incident bridge
- Disrupted communication channels used by threat actors
- Architected security strategy involving Firewalls, IPS, SIEM, Anti-Virus, and APT appliances
- Deployed all of the security technologies for remediation response
- Developed custom reporting to highlight indicators of compromise
- Provided technical consulting across multiple levels of the organization
- Co-ordinated service restoration to key business functions
- Guided the business on security incident response and remediation strategies